Image Map

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Back to School Freebies and Mini Books!

Yes, I admit it, it is not even July yet and I am already thinking about Back to School...

Part of the fun of the summer for me is having the time to sit back and actually do some planning for September.  Once school hits, I feel like I am going a mile a minute, and I tend to fall back on lessons that have worked well in the past instead of creating new stuff.  Summer, however, allows me the time to reflect back on the school year, think about what did and did not go well, and think about new ideas I want to try out...

To get things started, I created a few back to school mini books to help you get to know your students when they first come in in September.  If you have the opportunity, you could even pop these packages in the mail in August, and have the kids complete them beforehand.  Either way, they are a fun way to get to know your kids at the start of the year.





I have also created a matching class sign to go along with the package.  To celebrate the start of my new blog, these signs are currently available for free from my Teachers Pay Teachers store!  If you have not had a chance yet, pop by and check it out - I frequently post free stuff!  Click on the sign you are interested in below, and it will take you directly to my TPT store, where you can download it for free :)





No comments:

Post a Comment